Wednesday, February 1, 2012

feeling good.

I feel much better today, yippee!  Not 100%, but as close to normal as I've felt in a couple of days which is all I can ask for right now.  I'm really just waiting for my energy level to start climbing back up to where it used to be.  Been so, extremely tired since the moment I woke up this morning.  But all in due time!

Today my obsession is something that has been in my possession for many...many...many years.  Pretty much since I can remember I have used this product.  Not the exact one that I am using right now, because over the years I have gone through many of them, and it'd be virtually impossible to still have the same one from all those years ago.



It's ChapStick's Medicated lip balm!  This is the one my mom always used and so I grew up believing/knowing this one is the best.  I have tried others such as Burt's Bees, Rosebud Salve, C.O. Bigelow, and even different kinds from the same brand (ChapStick) and they have all been nice but none have compared to this one.  It heals, lasts, and protects my lips better than any other lip balm ever could.  In fact, the past couple of days I've even been putting some on the skin of my nose and guess what? Works there too!  At this point I'm pretty convinced this stuff has some form of magic in it.

Promise that I'll stop relating everything to being sick soon, it's just that this cold has attempted to take over my life the past couple of days.  Off to watch the rest of American Idol and work on resumes, and cover letters, and take a quiz, and read, and...eat a brownie ;)

xx Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment